Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Guest Blogger - How I Make Money with Videos

This week Troy Wood will be blogging about how he earns enough from revenue sharing programs including nelsok.com to pay his BMW Lease payment.

--


I first started using the revenue sharing model on nelsok.com about 4 months ago. I had never really heard about nelsok.com but found them through a search engine. Once I read their about page and understood that they used a 3rd party to let me advertise and make money on their site I wanted to try it.

I started with one video and shared it with my friends and family via email. This did not result in much revenue for me. So I decided to post a link on my myspace page and on digg.com. After doing this I began to see an increase in the number of views my video was getting. Adding to the number of views were visitors coming directly to my video from within nelsok.com, these were visitors I didnt have to try to get.

I now started to see a little revenue and uploaded more videos and promoted each in the same way as the first. After just a few weeks I was seeing my daily earnings in the $10 range... and 30 days in a month multiplied by $10 per day is about $300 per month which I was very happy about because I didn't have to do anything to get the money.

Needless to say I have kept uploading and promoting videos and my earnings have continued to rise. I would suggest that anyone who wants to make some easy money try to make it the way I did.

No comments: